- 1 (18.25 ounce) package Orange Cake Mix (without pudding)
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 cup Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Mandarin Oranges, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Grated Orange Zest
- 1 tablespoon Vodka
1. Preheat oven to 350º and prepare cupcake pans.
2. Combine all ingredients except mandarin oranges. Mix well.
3. Fold in oranges.
4. Spoon the batter into prepared cupcake pans. Fill each cup/liner about 2/3 full.
5. Bake bake at 350 for 17 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick registers done in the center cupcake.